Wednesday 19 March 2014

MAC Playland Collection for Spring/ Summer 2014! *UPDATED WITH MORE PHOTOS & INFO*

Hey guys!
So this collection is definitely the one I am most excited about, as its massive and just has so many bright and awesome colours for spring! I love wearing unique / crazy lipsticks, and I'm also super excited about the return of Casual Colours since I missed out on their first time around. I'll have pictures and the colour story after the jump since theres so much to go through! The online release date for this collection has been bumped back to the 10th, so I'm not sure if the release date for stores and counters has been changed. Call your counter to double check!

First off, here's the colour story so you know what to expect:
LIPSTICK- 16$ AM/ 19$ CAN
Red Balloon- Hot Fuchsia - Amplified Creme
Happy-Go-Lucky- Hot Pink- Amplified Creme
Toying Around- Hot Coral Pink- Amplified Creme
Sweet Experience- Bright Pink- Amplified Creme
Playland- Frosty Yellow Gold- Frost
Head in the Clouds- Red Pearl- Frost

LIPGLASS- 15$ AM/ 18$ CAN
Live It Up- Creamy Orange
Lots of Laughs- Creamy Peach
Pure Silliness- Creamy Lilac
Carousel- Creamy Pink
Brightside- Creamy Yellow

PIGMENT- 21$ AM/ 25$ CAN
Hi-Def Cyan
Neo-Orange
Golden Olive
Ever So Yellow

CHROMAGRAPHIC PENCIL- 16$ AM/ 19$ CAN
Process Magenta
Hi-Def Cyan
Genuine Orange
Black Black

CASUAL COLOUR- 21$ AM/ 25$ CAN
Hi Jinks!- Bright Coral
Young At Heart- Bright Pink
For Your Amusement- Bright Pastel Pink

So yeah, damn. There's so much from this I want I have no idea how I'm going to budget this! Also, these will be in the traditional MAC packaging, however there are plenty more collections coming out this season with fantastic limited edition packaging! Now I've hunted down all the imaged that I could, and I'll update this post as I find more. Here you go!
*UPDATE* I'm just inserting the new official photos here! Also, Temptalia has already reviewed and swatched all the lipsticks from this collection, so if you want to see that click here!

Well they don't seem too excited..

L-R: Playland, Happy-Go-Lucky, Head in the Clouds, Red Balloon, Sweet Experience, Toying Around

L-R: Pure Silliness, Bright Side, Live it Up, Lots of Laughs, Carousel 
For Your Amusement

Hi Jinks!

Young at Heart
L-R: Process Magenta, Genuine Orange, Black Black, Hi-Def Cyan(PRO)

L-R: Ever So Yellow, Hi-Def Cyan, Neo-Orange, Golden Olive

Preview from NYFW, image found here.

Close of up some shades, image taken from here.
Swatches of all the lip products, image taken from here.
I also have one more image on my Instagram, as the OP does not want her image used anywhere but Instagram. Feel free to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment